music therapy and speech therapy 21 July 2022

Music therapy 
She notes that the naming places in my memory bank is getting mixed up. She notes the songs that songs she likes me to sing to, for that lapse in memory.
She is very kind and informative. 

Speech therapy 

Without a doubt, this lady has a mean streak in her.
She recounted to me, all the patients who could not talk, and talked about he and she has managed - all the appointments. I was really confused!
I was really trying hard to push my speech!!
I showed her my Europe notes. In my blog.
 Reads 2 of the 4, I had done. She says it's a poetic composition (?) Whatever she means!
Dr Chong Xi has written a note in her notes, saying that she is very much impressed with my Speech range and my blog is rather impressive. 
But, there is room for improvement but the speech therapisy is not worried. ! 
She should write down what I wrote and make corrections! But NO!
  She would like to see a journal showing the photographs tricks and camera tricks in my android, instead of Europe notes that I wrote. 
Not wrong about this lady. Don't want to waste time!
I'm going to  write my blog, myself and correct with it with my daughters. 
And read out loud, everyday, a spiritual passage, and ask my husband and my daughters how I read , every day!



Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric