Europe Trip 21st June to 16th July 2022 Part 3 Milan

June 21st 2022.
I was nervous. 
My husband was with me.
But I was nervous. Will everything be alright? The bags! I was getting afraid of my bags!

The wheelchair at the airport seems to do the trick! Even in Singapore, it was an immense walk at the airport! 
Wheelchair to the cabin!
Here we go!

The flight to Milan was smooth. Watched the movies - Spencer and I don't know what my meme  tv shows I was watching - is.
But I watched it.

Milan airport- the wheelchair arrived for me. And Pishu and I to the bus stand. The bus station would take me to the hotel. Easy enough!

I rested the next day because Pishu has work. Was watching Netflix!
Pishu came in the evening and it was dinner time. The sun sets at 9.30pm. At 8pm it was really bright.
And the sun rises at 4.30am!
In Italy, the pizza and pasta joints are everywhere. 
Let's go and see a pizza place!

The following days, Pishu was busy in his meetings. He doesn't allow me to walk alone. Anywhere. 
I do not know the Italian language and there are thugs in normal clothes - waiting for mutes like me and US citizens to talk to and say - HI How are you? And the phone and wallet is gone!
So, Netflix is there! Until he returns- then he will take me out for a round of Italian weather. 
It is so hot! All of June and July!
Pizza joints are the best. In England, Paris, Zurich and Italy  - its the Italian pizza and pasta that wins everytime! And the Gelatos- its the winner!

Now I go to Zurich with Pishu.

Part 4


Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric