Europe Trip 21st June to 16th July 2022 Part 1 Europe

26 days of the Europe trip. Quite a long trip. 
Where I was , one year from now. From last year.
 May 17th 2021, I had a stroke. I was already on the verge of leaving the world. Pishu realised this and called the ambulance. 
The whirlwind of depression and positively that entailed then.
I was not able to speak a word after that. And not being to read out aloud. 
These are the most depressing part of this tale. 

I used to read out aloud,  Html, Dbase, adobe, photoshop and illustrator, premiere.. ,
And The many changes that PC has been going through. 

And I speak many languages. 

Alas! I would not read. Nor talk!

And so I thought......

But now, I speak... English, French, Malay, spoken Hokkien, 
A little at a time. But that is ok.
As long as, the person that I speaking to, gets my drift and what I want to say.
It's A OK.

And I read.... 
The many changes the complete Android and PC authorities are making!
Albeit, a little at a time. 
But, Bravo.
The things that I could not do, after the stroke,
I am able to do! 
Bravo, at moi, and Bravo to God, 
Who has made it possible for me, to accept my changes - and accept my every effort to change, whatever little bit that I can do, and build on it, little by little.  
I was able to do a complete sentence on my own. More than the broken words. 2 weeks ago.
But that little change, grows out more profusely, bit by bit.
I know that all this time, many of the names of places, that I have used, I do not remember any more. 
But slowly, slowly, I was getting better. 
And This God won't let me go, so easily. 

Any now,  my trip! Of 26 days!

Part 2



Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric