Europe Trip 21st June to 16th July 2022 Part 2 planning

Planning my trip seems to be the major part of this trip.

I was a stroke patient. With vertigo. May 2021 last year. 
And my husband has gone for the heart bypass surgery in November 2021.
He is recuperating quite well. 

But this trip! My husband has a few meetings in Europe, that he wants to go for. 
He was taking it slowly,  not the usual rush trip that he so usually makes.

So, I  have to pack! 

While I was having the breathing machine for my nights, I still will need to pack the expected medications. 
26 days plus more. 
I calculated them all.
Blood thinners. 2 types a day.
Mestinon. 3 pills each day.
And one multi vitamin tablet for my D3, and B12.
Plus,
The vertigo. 
3 types of medications. 

I met my neurology doctor and I had informed her Europe trip. She decided to bring my biopsy closer, to date, so she sees my soft tissues. She is aware of my trip. So, on the last day of June appointment,  I got medications from her, and also a letter saying that I cannot cover the miles at the airport and she requested for my wheelchair. 
That is a God send. Because so many miles in each airport. I would cover the distance without wheelchair,  within 24 hours. Each time I rest a little and little. And the queues at each station!
I covered with wheelchair in 20 minutes,  plus the securities checking! All thanks to the driver of that wheelchair! And so many miles of walking!!!

At the Ascent eye centre in east coast hospital, I did the same. I requested for a wheelchair and bought my extra medications. 
But my OTOLARYNGOLOGY appt doctor yesterday, said drop this medication. And do not take it!

Well, I was nicely taken care of by the airports.

One time, the other door opened in the pilot cockpit, and the wheelchair / tarmac has arrived, and has taken a round of the aeroplanes hanger to go to the securities. It was amazing to see the aeroplanes taking off and coming in, into the hangers!

The other times,  at the airports, they took the underground root. 

And, well, 
Jeans and t-shirts. Jumpers. Moisturizers, the works! 
And I am prepared! For the Europe trip!

Part 3

Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric