21st April - rose is leaving.

22nd May- rose is leaving. 
22nd may. I've found a replacement.  Genevieve. 
But 22nd June  - Tesda and oec certificate  in Manila not done - I am waiting.......  Still!
Rose doesn't want to look for a job.
But she is getting cranky. She is fighting- I don't to get this or that.
Rose is certainly not cooperating. She is supposed to do very little cooking  - and so many mouths to feed.
Soni is coming -- there is some cherahh ...
But no. Why should I do this or that.
Alona- house maid agent - 
May 22nd- we have given the cheque. 
 And we are still waiting for genevieve to come.

But how do I fight with agent. 
When I was supposed to loose - both sides I loose.

26th June

Rose is doing less and less everyday. 950sgd - and doing less work. 

Maid agency  - other maid is very slow. Manila govt is slow in getting Tedsa and oec (?) Certificates. 






Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric