19th June 2023 pharmacy call.

12th June,  I received the meditation. 
In it, there are blood thinners  - 2 numbers. 
And Mestinon 10mcg and 60mcg.

Papa was with me. And I made him call the pharmacy. 
I didn't order the 60 mcg.
The assistant said that the pharmacist will call you.

Then.... no news from them.
Then the pharmacy bill has been cleared from my medisave account. But no news from the pharmacist. 

Sunita then helped me draft out the message via the website. 17th June. 

The pharmacist called me 19th June at 7.20pm !
She says that  neurology doctor has given this 60 
????????
But I filled the form - 10mcg.
I didn't put the 60mcg on the form !!!!

But the pharmacist said that she will go through the lists with the doctors and revert to me.

I don't believe this!

24th June

Suzhi called.
She is polite and honest. 
She spoke to the doctor. 
But the doctor said Jan 2022 - when I was warded in hospital, for cholesterol, 
She increase the dose  - but the nurse never gave it to me.
But the pharmacist says that the doctors says I never took dose....
Twisted tale of Chinese whispers.

But she was polite.  I was aggressive- because I raised my voice - and I was really rough. 
But what to do - when you have stroke and trans Oesophageal Scan - 
I was very rough. I apologised to her. 

Friday- 30th. 10am - 2pm - I will get the Mestinon 10mcg.

Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric