22nd May- rose is leaving. 22nd may. I've found a replacement. Genevieve. But 22nd June - Tesda and oec certificate in Manila not done - I am waiting....... Still! Rose doesn't want to look for a job. But she is getting cranky. She is fighting- I don't to get this or that. Rose is certainly not cooperating. She is supposed to do very little cooking - and so many mouths to feed. Soni is coming -- there is some cherahh ... But no. Why should I do this or that. Alona- house maid agent - May 22nd- we have given the cheque. And we are still waiting for genevieve to come. But how do I fight with agent. When I was supposed to loose - both sides I loose. 26th June Rose is doing less and less everyday. 950sgd - and doing less work. Maid agency - other maid is very slow. Manila govt is slow in getting Tedsa and oec (?) Certificates.
I go Bangkok Chennai- What do icd do? Bcm. Blood sugar. What time I have to live. What is your take? Furo. Potassium ? Shaking when standing Missing medicines? See photo Hair cut ok or not?