otolaryngology 16/1/2024


Dr Tang zhi'en joyce
Stroke - the fine motor skills after operation  - cannot fully use
Keep practicing it- loose the range. Arms - can get stiff..

9th Jan- for 2 days

16 nov 
Everytime I moved - it was getting there. But the vertigo headaches did not break. 

17th -- I went to bathroom. Washed my hands, Turned around, and I have had my vertigo headache. I'm swimming in my body. Left and right.

I called my husband  - and he called Joy. They both guided me to my bedroom. He gives me the vertigo medicine. 
14th November,  he and I had seen Dr Chong Yi
She recommended the vertigo meds to him.

So, I took to meds. 17th November.  
Once - during morning. 
Once - during sleep time.

And I am now fine. But vertigo meds - and rocking in body ?
Papa says, the body and heart - you don't go waking up abruptly and imm rushing into toilet. Relax take it easy for few seconds to get your balance and composure before walking And back. Blood has to flow gradually to the Heart has to take the weight?
Please explain. 


Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric