music therapy 07/12/22

Beat with your left hand.
Hello. Beat. Hello.
My name is Jeena.
How are you today 
I am fine.

With the beat - thank you. 
Without the beat. -- Hello.
My name is jeena.
How ate you today.
Please give me some time to reply.

I want to drink a cup of coffee.

App Pro Metronome.
Beat. 
Please give me some time to reply.
My name is jeena
I am thank you.
I would want to drink tea please.

Smoother.

75 - pro Metronome.
Or do it at 78.
Hello
My name is jeena 
I am fine thank you
How are you today
Can you help me please.
I would like to order this. 
Please give me some time to reply. 
I would like some time to rest. 
75 to 78 is ok

Ryhym is good enough.
1.
Find some paragraph- newspaper or 
a short paragraph. 
And read 

2. 3 to 5 song artists that you like. Or songs. 
Cos I want to use to use the songs for this intervention.
Songs that may be familiar with.




































































Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric