September 1st to 3rd 2022 Kuala Lumpur

Pishu and I,  were supposed to go to Kuala Lumpur. 
Pishu had so many customers to see too.
Keshav said that he and Renu said they will come and shop.
And more!
Bala Ramesh and ashok said that they will come to JB and they will have lunch with us in JB.
Ramesh and Bala leave at 6.00am.
But papa and I leave earlier. And Keshav and Renu.
There was no crowd and until lunch time, there was so many hours, so papa said the Johor outlets shopping were there.  So we went ahead.
We split up. Papa and I  - went to lululemon. 
Renu and Keshav- somewhere else. 
I picked up my pants - which I didn't see in i12
A beige brown. I was happy! 
Keshav and Renu made no purchase. 
But then, keshav and Renu are going to London bicester village on Saturday,  and shop till you drop! Soooooo..

Ev charging takes longer than the petrol charging! 
There were 2 stops for ev. 
There was jam in the north south highway!

Lunch was ok. Bala is good company. 
No pictures for lunch.

We stayed at le Meridian. Kuala Lumpur. 
We had Mr Nan mrs idli for dinner. 

The next day- papa was so busy. Then he had time - in the evening,  he took me to tailor and hair cut.

So then--
Gita and Pavan had decided to go to penang, some weeks ago.
But!
Scoot had overbooked!
I never hear this !
But the airport said to them, penang is out.
The only place that scoot was refunding is Kuala Lumpur. 
That was 2nd morning. 
11.00am Gita Pavan said they were coming to Kuala Lumpur! 

At night, papa had said Ramesh and Beena from Kuala Lumpur is joining us for dinner that night. 

The next day,  we had  breakfast and we left for Singapore. Little tailor shop for Renu - then Singapore!
I miss my Sunita!

Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric