Dr Kenneth Chew Cardiologist appt April 3rd.

Dietitian says any leeway for 1200 ml.
500. Ml - is for. Medicines 

Hello Dr Kenneth, 

How is my MRI and Blood report? 

My questions are below:

1. Rash 
Legs 
It is still ongoing. The inr doctor says it's ok. But it's still ongoing - there is a lot of pain. You can tell my legs have been operated on.
 ..........
Hands when opening bottle - how come the healing of hands very slow to recover? When it was caught opening a tight bottle? 

2. Physiotherapy- to walk etc same old exercises? I have to go back to my physiotherapy? 
How long walk should I do? 
Minutes? Beach - is next to my house?  
3000 steps - is a lot for me to do. 
Steps from blk 72 to Parkway Parade  - to and from- 1500 steps or 2000 steps .
What would you recommend? 
Arms better? 

3.
How long drive
Doctor - renew membership lta  
It only lasts for 6 months.
I want to drive 
Pna lasts 6 months


4.  - pls get pharmacy 
Dermasone - Rash  - 
And famotidine


Thyronorm. - bombay

Furosemide Lasix
Jardiance 
Lanolin
Mestinon 
Potassium Chloride
Prednisolone
Warfarin 

Famotidine
Maltofer Iron

When do I take vitamins?

Potassium n water. ?
Heart medication? 
3?
Warfarin? 

5. Eyes 
Neurologist. I have the nearby scanning upset. Nowadays I have grown out of it. 
But Neurology doctor says - go to Eye centre for checkup.


6. Dentals

The outside dental clinics - it's very hard to say it in words - the stroke and the heart valve replacement operation. 
Scar brain explanation. 

I would gladly go to the Singapore dental clinics - for checkups?

7. Lungs breathing more  better. 
But must I breathe again and again for better lung function? 

Resmed? - do I need it? 


8. Cough in the suppertime.
 March  - middle February 

It just Finished now.

9.
22 or 234d feb
Faetus stains in panty. I pass gas - turn out stains.
What do I eat ?
Papaya  banana apricots  spinach?
Until today - 26feb.
27 n 28th   - no more
29 -- little.  In night.
13 March- Faetus stains in panty. In the night. 12?
Iron - to eat? 
Other medicines- water n potassium? 

Dietitian?


10.
 Vestibular doctor. Ent Vesticular. Crisyles
Mysthenia- 3 tablets - once a day
Photosynthesis. Medicine ok
Refractory eye - on top of the double vision. 
Eye doctor. 
Condition is little complicated. 
Refractory error or not - eye doctor can see.
N doctor sees there is Condition. But eye doctor can tell more.


11.
Do I use a walking stick?

12. Lump - dermatology - top side of forehead.
General surgeon? Dermatology? 
Kikimia? Amyloid doses?

13. Knitting  - exercise. my hands
       Hand exercises! Writing!

14. 
left sided stroke . Speech impairment after stroke. 
Scar brain

15. Inr machine. Show me!

Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric