Thursday 24th August to 27th August 2023 sgh

Thursday, my vertigo had started. I was thinking it would be quick. The last time it happened,  it was so severe  - and it  been long - 1  and half months- it lasted.
This time, I'm scared it may take so long. So, 3 hours later, I went for shower - and I called Gita.
At first , Marine parade polyclinic or Eunos polyclinic is where I wanted to go 
But Gita says - it's near operation time, I'm going to take you to SGH.
And so SGH it is.

A&E was quick  - I have heart operation  - valve resuscitation. And my heart was racing  - heart attack starting. 
And it was quick quick quick. 
Vertigo -- and all the things!!
Vertigo died down by afternoon  - with no medication. 

Buttttt, heart is racing fast. I may get a heart attack and .....
They started doing the tests. 
I was warded - ecg and heart monitors are going to go on me. 
One thing lead to another. The merge of everything happening- I must say- only the Master's Grace can save the day.
My Thyroxine has gone up. Its 7 times - every day. 25mcg.
But the heart racing - beta blocker - has stopped. 


Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric