4th July 2023 - camera groin.

On the 3rd July,  there is a call from the nurse to say tomorrow is the appointment. 
You know huh. You know huh  - was what she said to me.
I was perplexed. 
The health buddy app - which I go through  and my 2 daughters go through-  doesn't have the heart centre appointments. 
I did a bit if digging - voila! 4th July groin 
But the nurse said - you know,  you know You know 
And she didn't explain. 

The next day - Fasting. Papa and I go to sgh at 8.00am in the morning. 
But the blood tests was not done.  Even though we went to sgh on 20th June , for the trans Oesophageal Scan.

Nurses and doctors need to check with the doctor who is going to put the. Camera up into my groin.
But doctor was busy.

I've waited until 1.00pm or after.
The doctor came and said he will do the test.

I was wheeled in to the operating room and the I was knowed out. Anaesthesia. 

I ca.e to - about 3.05 pm - and then the doctor said  - 
My blood is good . Very good 
 No blockages in the arteries of the heart.
But the valve- the other doctor will speak to you.

3.35pm - I was going to the ward. 
I'm hungry. Milo and biscuits n peanut butter jam sandwich. 
After that, dinner came. Tuar dhall with carrot,  maho stir fry, yoghurt and watermelon. 
The chepati  - I pack.

Then came 9.30 or 10.00pm - we left for home. 

Be careful not to climb stairs - the nurse said. 
Tomorrow,  I can remove dressings- 2 for hand and 1 for groin.

It was really exhausting. 

Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric