23rd May 2023

From the 24th March 2023 upto now, 25th May 2023, there were things happening -  people coming into my life and those who depart from it.

But I had no time to upload my photos in my blog and write about the feelings that I witnessed in each event.

End of March, my old neighbour passed away. Rita Daryanani.
It happened in Beas - when she and her daughter, Geeta, was visiting.
They had the condolences meeting in the Gurdwara, when they returned.
Her son and daughters had the Satsang with Sahelis, in her house,
In April 12th, where her daughters would hear her favourite verse from Tulsi Sahib.

Aunty Rita would pray every day - rain or shine.

April 1st week - papa and I took Gita and Pavan to the swimming club.
I had a hilarious Time with the image capture, that works with my phone, that I had found.
Actually,  it worked with the wireless charge that replaces the headphones. But well  ... so much for IT happenings.


End of March - I had a Sistas Gathering. Chooi and the rest- decided on a place, neat to my home - in view of my stroke and myasthenia gravis andddd my leaking heart !
I had a hilarious Time with my image capture devise! I must say  - I would buy a taller device.  Only 7 or 8 dollars on ali express!!

1st April  - Sunita looked so grand with the red saree. She's going to a ball!

2nd April  -
Papa went to Qibgdao China.
Took nice pictures. They believe in Buddha.
He packed noodles and soup, just in case.
He had a little bit there BUT he finished all the noodles and soup packets !! They do not put masalas - in their food!!

5th April  - we visited Malaysia.

8th April. Papa and I visited the restaurant in Funan center. Very yummy!
Before Funan, we went to visit the Breathing Machine- to change the mask.  But there was  no need to change.

10 April
Sunita and I are going shopping. Uniqlo and Cotton on.
It was fun!

11 April
Gita wore my outfit 
It's so fun when my daughter's wear the same outfits as I used to wear!

14 April
Gita sent a bouquet of flowers to Sunita 

I got cakes from Ekta. For Rajesh and Prakash.

16 April
Prakash and Sonia visited our place.
And they had Covid!!

19th April
Had a hair cut.

And Rajesh is in town!
[  ]
Until 22 April.

It seems Maddie and Julie didn't come.
He comes in alone. To catch up with me and Vinod.
In the midst of his work schedules. He gets up in San francisco time and catches his calls and emails from Sunny Singapore.
He does it so he can get to see me and Vinod.

24th April
I was shopping for hard disk  - to back up .
My laptop and my hp .
Up to now, there is no time to do that!
I need a little time every day. But well....

April 26th
I see Sunita wearing Uniqlo's outfits.
They look nice!

27th April
I went to the beach and Gita met me there. And Pavan and Gita had dinner at home.

28th April
I gave some outfits of mine to Sunita. It was so fun -
Sunita looked nice in them.

29th April
Pavan Gita look forward to the ball.

30th April
Renu Keshav papa and I visited Malaysia.

3rd May
Gita wore my skirt.
Such fun - when I kept my clothes  very carefully  - so that they can wear!!

6th May
Sunita went to artwork gallery. Tailor did a good job!

7th May
I wore Tailor tan top!

9th May
Sunita wear my old outfit.  Very nice on her.

Papa and I visited Gurdwara- for Renu Nagrani bhog.
There, Dr Moti and papa talked.
I gave him the sgh report , that I sent to Sonam.
And yes. Dr Moti said that I would go for that heart biopsy.

11 May
Music therapy!

13th May
Pavan Gita papa and I  went to Funan.

14 May
Mothers day
Gita is going to London and Cairo

16th May
Rose is going back.
Genevieve is coming in. From Manila.

17th May
Didn't go to Amber today. Looks like that - until Rose's term come to an end.

18 May
Thursday Desifirangi  night.

This is what I write with the photos that I  had sent :
//
Thank you for the good company, delirious dances, acoustic night with Sundar and Elliyas - and Abheshek Rathod's sumptuous food, and the staff of Desi Firangi lounge for their efforts to making yesterday possible!

Didi Beenu - I've tried to emulate you - but you are a tough act to follow!!

πŸ’ƒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
//

19th May
Renu Keshav leaving to beas

April 20th
Gita Shalini met in London



April 23rd  Gita came back from London.



Cest la vie!

Popular posts from this blog

June 27 Dermotology and June 28 Gastric